Rooftops: Lostprophets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpmVAIkDnY8

Thursday, January 04, 2007

hot, sweaty, and happy

Its around about 92-95 F degrees today (32-35 C). And the sun was just a'blazen' down. Rule: when your in Australian Sun ALWAYS were sun screen! But today was pretty good, so i'm pretty happy.

Anyways, its cooling down now this evening, which is good and Tomorrow until Tuesday are supposed to be a little cooler, which will be nice.
_________________________________________________________________

A big happy birthday to Justine G today. You are SO sweet. I love you!
__________________________________________________

Well I'm hopefully am going to have pictures on here soon (the ones of us at the air port, my hair, New years day, just good times.) but right now I'm going to go in and watch "Fox and the Hound".... oh boy, that brings back memories.
Have a fabulous weekend.

"forget it"- Breaking Benjamin

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Took me a while to read it (your Dad's site seemed to be down on Sat).

Thanks for your birthday wishes, Babe, you made my day. I had a ball with all the e-cards from your family.

Love,

Me xx

Tamara Rose said...

*big smile* I'm so glad! Well you deserve it dear. :) I'm glad you had a good birthday.
love ya 2

Charity said...

I LOVE JUZ!!!!

Thanks for the weather report, T. Glad I know now...I was concerned.

GOOD SONG!