Rooftops: Lostprophets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpmVAIkDnY8

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Its over...

*sigh*... I made it through yesterday and made it to tomorrow, which is today- Praise the Lord.

I didn't thank I could get through with it, but with, and only with, the Lords help and strength He got me though- and a lot of other people though- Muriel's Funeral yesterday. It was a a very difficult day, but I think, with Christ, my dad preached the message clearly. My father is a strong man. And we are praying that we can fine some good out this tragic death. Its has been a very long week.

A week ago Thursday I really felt my heart break, for real, for the first time- so I can't even imagine what the family, what Robbie- Muriel's dear husband of 43 years- is going though. Please keep praying for Robbie, his two sons and two daughter's in-law, and the grand children, other family members, our church family, and me and my own family. Your prayers are needed and appreciated.

Memory's of Muriel burns: Muriel taking us girls to Chocoholics and buying us milkshakes. She always wanted to know how you really were. She was Always caring for people, and showing her love for Her savior by loving others. :) She was an amazing godly example to me, and a great friend (to me and many others). She will not be forgotten. And I loved her dearly.

And Robbie... Robbie amazes me more every time I see him. He blew me away when he told me he loves me like a daughter. He really lights up my life and I love and think he's about the sweetest man I know! God bless Robbie. So Please, Continue to pray for Robbie - especially as other people return to their normal lives and his "normal" is no more.


With hope in Christ, for with out Him we have non, But with Him we will ALWAYS have hope!
~Tamara Rose


Robbie and Muriel Burns- Valentin's day, 2006.


Exodus 15:2 The LORD is my strength and song, And He has become my salvation; He is my God, and I will praise Him; My father's God, and I will exalt Him.

Psalms 18:2 The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; My God, my strength, in whom I will trust; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
Psalms 27:1 The LORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid?



3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think we all stumbled through the day. It was draining but it offered a sort of comfort. Your Dad and the elders were used of the Lord to delivery His message of love. Robbie's testimony of faith and devotion to our Lord was so uplifting.

Love and prayers.

Justine

Anonymous said...

Your post made me cry... and the song... and having just read Maria's posts.

*sigh*

Umm, and what song is this again? It's Snow Patrol, but I cannot remember the name.

Love (LOTS and TONS!),
-A

Tamara Rose said...

Justine, to ture. And yes, Robbie, Matt, Tony, and my dad all did very well, and they had Christ shining though them.

Allen, :) The song is Chasing cars. Its good. I wish I could be by your side, then we could cry together. I love you lots and tons too! :) Your my hero!