Rooftops: Lostprophets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpmVAIkDnY8

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Life is a Highway...

I wanna ride it all night long.
















us kids all together one last time (for awhile)















doesn't that just make you wanna cry? :'( it makes me sad.
















now this is happy- all together again at last! I was SOO happy- Overjoyed!!

















Us with the Blakstons at the Melborne air port before they (Allen and Zach ;)) left.















Our last family picture with them for awhile.
















Us five older kids together for a snap of a picture, then they were gone.

*sigh* how life goes on.... 'tis a very crazy highway.... But by- and only by- My Gods grace have we made it this fare- through the ups and Downs. Its curvy and dark sometimes, but He's ALWAYS looking out for us.
Statement:
I LOVE MY FAMILY!!!!

Well Lord willing we'll be back again together before to long. *sigh*... I hate the air port. Except for when I'm picking up.... so just dropping off, those trips about kill me! But God is good!

Quote: (Ben Blakston said after the boys left) "I'm going to pretent to be Allen today so the Blakwoods won't be sad. And Harry can be Zachary."

"life is a highway"- Rascal Flatts
inspired by- watching Cars- great film, a must see! :)

2 comments:

Maria JoAnn said...

Great song! I love Cars, but the song is going to be stuck in my head *singing* "all night long" Aww, that post made me sad. I love the boys, and miss them heaps! That was really sad leaving them at the train station, you can totally tell that most of us are crying on the pictures of us all but Zed. I defiantally didn't know that I could actually cry for joy. It was sooooo great to see them!!! That was really sad being separated from the boys again. I can't believe you didn't cry at the airport. I guess it was a bit hard with all those little Blakston kids running around giggleing. You should have put Ben's quote up. It was very cute! I can't wait untill we see the boys again! luv ya sis.

Charity said...

ohhhhh my goodness. Make me CRY!

...except I don't really know how to cry anymore. :(

I love you.