Rooftops: Lostprophets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpmVAIkDnY8

Friday, February 02, 2007

No more sleepen' in :(

Yes, once again the dreaded school year has started. No more summer break (but its still summer for another 2 months). Its a pity. And Alas, I'm in Algebra..... Can you say "CONFUSED TAMARA!!!", 'cus that's what I am. Actually its only Algebra 1/2 and this week has been supper easy (the first lessons are always easy!), but I'm just waiten' for the dreaded weeks and months ahead.


(for those of you who are wondering, C is not in Saxon maths 87- and I'm not in Algebra 2, we were ganna switch but C freaked out when she saw how easy mine was and I freaked out when i saw how hard hers was. The print was WAY smaller!)
___________________________________________________________

In other news....

It has just been a lazy Friday night. Pizza and a movie, session meeten' with my dad and the elders. James G. is over for a "sleep over" (or whatever little boys call it) for Ben's birthday. They have been playing on the Xbox for 6 or so hours. Then tomorrow we are going rock climbing.


_______________________________________________________________
Some modeling shots us girls took before Church last Sunday night.





Maria and I in a tree.


Squinting because of the sun. I have two beautiful sisters don't I. God blessed me. :)

"The Reason"-hoobastank

3 comments:

Maria JoAnn said...

Hey, at least, you don't have to GO to school!! great photo. You look very confused in it.
ROCK CLIMBING WAS SOOOOOO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!
I love the pics from Sunday night. It was a perfact time of day to take them. The sun with the sepia is soooo beautiful!!

Charity said...

awww I love those pictures!!! YAY FOR SEPIA! (see, told ya!) I think I'm gonna put up some of the rock climbing ones on my blog... I LOVE PICTURES! I LOVE WALKS! I LOVE SISTERS! I LOVE BLOGS! I LOVE ICE CREAM! I LOVE MATHS! I LOVE............uhh nevermind.

--The amazing teacher

eleni said...

Hi Tamara :) I've been enjoying the reading of your posts as well as the ones by your sisters...the picture of you on the slide is really cool, I think! And I was just thinking that it's cool that all three of you girls posted about little Thomas. Even though you all pretty much said the same thing, it was reported in a slightly different way because of your different personalities--pretty cool, huh? :) The picture of you and Charity with the Saxon math books made me laugh, hehe...I used Saxon when I was home schooled as well, and on several ocassions (sp?) I remember stabbing the books with my pencil (out of frustration). That probably wasn't the best way to deal with things..:) I'm taking College Algebra this semester and had my first exam tonight, it's definitely not my thing but hopefully I will get a decent grade in the class...I better start heading to bed or something Tamara, hope you're doing well!
Luv,
Eleni