Rooftops: Lostprophets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpmVAIkDnY8

Monday, February 26, 2007

Let the rain drops fall... it hides the tears



Quote: "whoever said only sunshine bring happiness, has never tried dancing in the rain"



Observation: There is school, then there is life. Don't get the two mixed up. Enjoy living and breathing each day God gives you, and serve Him to the fullest.


Verse: Isaiah 41:10 -"Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand."


--God bless my friends--

song: "to little, to late"- JoJo

4 comments:

eleni said...

How did sharing your testimony go?? Was the Psalm sing fun? I hope so! Glad you all had a nice Valentine's Day. :) The three of you look very pretty! Hope you have a good week Tamara lovely, au revoir!

Charity said...

I really like the picture.

Oh yeah.

I PICKED IT OUT!

(Gotta love Google. And rain. And walks.)

Charity said...

and *NOT* this song. :-P

hehe.

Anonymous said...

You post such wonderful things Tamara!
The picture is awesome--I love black and white pics when they have just one thing colored, very cool.
That quote is inspiring, I shall have to dance in the rain sometime!

Have a jolly day!