Rooftops: Lostprophets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpmVAIkDnY8

Monday, February 05, 2007

A Beautiful miracle from God




On Sunday, around 6-8 PM, Thomas James Wilson Hughes was born. The newest addition to our church family


He was born to Carolyn and Raymond Hughes. (they are one beautiful family, huh? :) I think so)



We went to see the new little Hughes family this evening and I'm still pumped from seeing him! (even more pumped then the Colts winning the super bowl this morning - for us. I've had an exciting day! :)) He is a gorgeous baby boy and I know, with the help of our Lord, Caz and Jonah (nick names) will be wonderful parents! And I can't wait to get to know this little guy more and more in the days, weeks, months, and years ahead! He is a little bundle of joy and blessing- for Carolyn and Ray, for Tony and Norma (Carolyn's parents), and all the other family, And for our church and my family! He is a little miracle from God. :)

1 comment:

Charity said...

he look so much like a little baby doll in the first picture. :o) I can't wait to see him again! God is good.