Rooftops: Lostprophets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpmVAIkDnY8

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Hot and Tired....

But thankful its God day of rest for us. Thank God for Sundays!

Well this weekends average has been somewhere around 37 C- 98.6 F- and with no AC and no pool its been almost unbearable! The intense heat here is crazy! Yesterday Ben, MJ, my mum, dad, and I went to the beach. It was good fun- but the sand was burning- so we stayed in the water most of the time! It cooled me off for a little bit, but at 8 PM it was still 37 (in Melbourne). That's the really bad bit, it doesn't cool way down at night- so its very hard to sleep. Lord willing it will cool off tonight and next week.


God's amazing Ocean


More Beauty



:) (these are just some pictures from a few months ago we took of a beach we were at)


Tonight I am giving my testimony at church ( even though i became a member a couple weeks ago- things got a little hectic and my dad kept forgetting :)) So I better get a move on. But for all you people in America who are getting like 2 (or 14 if you in New York) Feet of now and freezing- Well enjoy it! Seriously, its better then frying ;) Have a snow-ball fight for me, and I'll have a sand-right for yous! :)

Have a blessed Lords day friends.

Cartel - "The Minstrels Prayer". Thanks for JJ for this song. GO here to see his cool blog.

4 comments:

Charity said...

IT RAINED!!!!!!!!!! Yesssss.

Lovely song.

*sigh* Life calls...

Unknown said...

I'm heeeeere!

b'anyways how come all the cool pictures come from Oz when there aren't very many of you's over there?

-bear

Rya said...

Hey Tamra
Thanks for the post.
Thats cool that you are a member!!
I am not going to be one till....who knows when.
Anyway. Going to the beach sound nice!!!!

Ever since BandM moved to aussie i though that it was weird that they don't have air conditioning in their houses. I feel really sorry for you trying to sleep when it is really hot is terrible!!!!!!
Although I am having a hard time imagining what it would be like seeing as though I am sleeping with 5 blankets.....:-)

Have a fantastic day!!!

Moriah

Kaitlyn said...

hey Tamara-girl!

Wow, those pictures are beautifulness! *sigh* I love beaches and sunsets...

That's wonderful that you're a member and got to share your testimony. (I was so nervous when I shared mine)Hope it went well for ya!

Yep, Nate is my brother and Abby and Mel (is you've seen their blog) are my sisters.

Anyways, have a great week!
Love, Kaitlyn