Rooftops: Lostprophets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpmVAIkDnY8

Thursday, March 01, 2007

One rainy night....


three sisters set out on an adventure across the world.... or maybe just their neighborhood.


walking on dangerous sidewalks


laughing and being silly with a crazy sister



and there's another one of thoes crazy sisters :).


Thanking God for the bit of rain... :)

Life is good with sisters... I wouldn't be here w/o my sisters. I love 'um!
______________________________________

Some cool randomness....


Maria is a good photographer ain't she. :)


Welcome to the first day of march everyone!
well I must go to bed. G'night fokes.
God bless you in the hours, days, weeks, months, and years ahead.
~Tamara Rose

"tiger Lilly"- matchbook romance

7 comments:

Maria JoAnn said...

I am a pretty good photographer aren't I? Haha JK! Na, those are great pictures! I laughed pretty hard with the one of me and you "laughing and being silly with a crazy sister" I am the one laughing and being crazy with you right? Not the other way around. :) Well, back to school

Charity said...

oh my LANTA! I cannot believe you put up those pictures!!!!!

the ones with ME in them, I mean.

one. I guess. Yeah. Why couldn't you put up a CUTE one of me!??

Okay, the rose thing is pretty sweet. But not as sweet as YOU! hahahaha yeah right. :-P

I cannot believe I just took this massive break from school to look at your blog! Hmph. You better be happy when I turn in all my work late. My excuse: TALK TO MY SISTER!

my comments are rediculous. Don't you love 'em!?

Let's talk a walk tonight. At 2 am. With a bodyguard. 'Cause we live in Frankston, remember??

-------the bestest sister ever whom you like to freak out-------

Charity said...

p.s. now THIS is a good song. Mmhmm. Good thing you have me as a music advisor. Otherwise, we'd be stuck with people like Jo-Jo alllll the day long.

*THAT* would be a nightmare.

Maria JoAnn said...

p.s. this is like my all time favorite song. Ok, not quite, but its pretty close.

Rya said...

Hey Tamra!!!

U am jealous!!! YOu got to rock Jolene to sleep. waaa!! I miss her!:-)

I can't wait until they come this summer it will be TONS of fun!!!!!

How's everything there?? Great here!
It is quite windy and cold today but in the past weeks its been pretty warm and almost all of our snow is melted. :-(

Well, I guess I should tell you to stay cool instead of keep warm huh?? :-)

How does your school scedule go? so you get off at the same time as we do or are you on summer break??

Love ya!!!

Have a great day!!!!

Rya

Mel said...

Hey Tamara!!
Yes, sisters are the best! I love my sisters!!
I can't believe it's already March!!It's so crazy how time flys.Cool pictures!!
Have a great day!!
~Abby

Anonymous said...

ooo, I really like that last one! it's awesome how you can see your reflection in the mirror and all!
Great pics!
Melanie