Rooftops: Lostprophets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpmVAIkDnY8

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Exhausted from the past, trying to live in the present, but excited for the future...

Last weekend:
Sunday, we had a Joint Psalm w/ Geelong! There was 88 people the last count we had. It went very well. We ended up staying in McKinnon all day, because there was no point driving 45 min home, eating, then turning around and coming back right away. So we had lunch with Some of the Blakstons, Hughes (Denny and Jeane), & Margret. After lunch some of us went to a park, then came back and set up for church. It was really good to see people also.



____________________________
This weekend:
Saturday: Woke up at 7:30 shut my eyes for a minute, then woke up at 8:30 to Judy Rogers blasting in my lounge. Cleaned and got ready for Carolyn's and Thomas Hugues's baby shower at 10:30-12:30. 1:10 me and maria went to a girl from our Churches 12 b-day party at the beach (with 15 girls!). And i thought I was a drama queen- you should have seen these 11 & 12 yr old girls! Wow... :) But it was fun-made some friend, swam, ate, jumped off a pier, laughed, and pretend like i was at GCA in 5th grade again. :) Good stuff. Got home around 5 (had to pick up a refrigerator on the way home), then went to our neighbor,Rosa, 's party- us girls ended up staying till 9 (me and MJ stayed the whole time it least). Got home, washed the dishes, cleaned up my room, hit the bunk, exhausted! Was a good full, long day!

Sunday was wonderful. Had a fellowship lunch, then AGM (annual general meeting), got home around 3:45, didn't get a nap in (was typing out my testimony for someone), went to church, came home, took a walk w/ my sisters, put on an Odyssey, then studied my eye lids for a few hours.

______________________________
Next weekend:
Dixon's Creek Family Camp! I can't wait. I could hardly do my school today i was so excited. They moved it to Labor day weekend (instead of eater weekend) this year because its warmer, and Lord willing the weather wont be so bad (it was really wet and muddy last year). But I love Dikko whither the sun is shining, or the rain is pouring! And at Family camp heaps of people come!

Family camp 2006- my first time to Dixon's creek, and i feel in love with it! :)


___________________________________________
So I'm tired from yesterday, but living in today, and looking forward to tomorrow! :)
God bless.

Matthew 6:34- "Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble."

Daniel Bddingfield-"if you're not the one"

7 comments:

Charity said...

I LOVE THIS SONG!!! It's in my head right now. Yay for old bring-me-back songs. :o) (and the cheesyish, but mosly cute ones)

with all the hope/ that I could beg or borrow/ I can't wait/ can't wait for tomorrow/I believe/ the sun also rises/ drying our tears/ and bringing the blue skies of day...//

okay, sorry I got started and I just couldn't stop. And it's more like tomorrow after tomorrow. YAAAYYY!!!!!!!!! Okay, getting up bright and early to do school. You have to make me get up, OK?? Okay. Nighty night.

p.s. I look kinda scary in that picture (yet again! let's not make this a habit...) and this past weekend was okay, but this coming will be GRANDER THAN THE GRANDEST GRAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

amen.

love you.

let's go on a better walk.

someday.

but not tomorrow.

or today.

BYE!!

Charity said...

hahaha my comments to you and Maria are RETARDEDLY LONG!!!!

don't you love it???

(am I like this in person, toO? Umm.....)

Maria JoAnn said...

Awwwwww I LOVE this song!!!! So many memories! I AM REALLLLLLLLLYYYYY HYPER RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!I wonder why. Packing at 12:30 at night for dixons creek does that to you i tell ya. It may also be from lack of sleep. Naaaaa, prolly from the first one. :) I am going crazy! TONIGHT IS FAMILY CAMP WITH OUR ENTIRE FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!! Ok, back to school. Must.........Finish.......... School!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH I am going crazy. I wuv u wats and wats sissy!!! better go finish school. So little time, so much to do. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Tamra,
Thanks for the comment!
Oh thats cool that you get to see everyone (or the Fisher fam.) Please give them all a hug!

We had to sell our horses because they were, (are) very expensive and we were kind of loosing interest in them.

I have to go I am going to "The Princess and the Pea" play tonight:-)

Love ya!

Rya

Unknown said...

so far away/so far away//

:'-)

(I'm not emo) lol

Anonymous said...

TIME!!! (is still marching on) And you have a wownderful birthday ok? Many happy returns of the day, little bear.

Rachel said...

Happy birthday!!!