Rooftops: Lostprophets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpmVAIkDnY8

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Listening to the rain poor down
Thank you God! Please send more!

______________________________

Happy late birthday to Charity, Rose, and me :-)
I had an absolute splendid birthday! I got the two things i wanted most for my birthday- and they came on an air plane Friday morning! That's right- Allen and Zachary are here! My brothers are back! We are a whole family once again. They made it just in time for Dixon's creek family camp (I'll update about that soon- with pictures D.v.), and mine and Charity's birthday.
Most of you should know that me and Charity Share a birthday (also Joel Edwards & Rose B.) and have for 14 years- yup that's right, she got me for her 3 birthday! Aww... could you ask for a better present!? :) lol- these past 14 birthdays have been full of sharing cakes, party's, matching presents, and love of course. :) I'm just now starting to see that's its pretty sweet to share a birthday with with my sister- and our 18th & 21st we are having a huge blow-out and your all invited! :)
We had a lovely birthday breakfast yesterday morning, then we did out paper round (with Allen and Zachary's help), then we went to subway on our way to the beach. It was a lovely beach, about an an hour and 15 min away from here- Philip Island- and we spent the afternoon there. Then came back home and Matt and James Pluke stopped by, then Ralph dropped in with some lovely yummy presents! :) And he stayed for cake and ice cream, then decided to stay for a movie- Born Supremacy- he didn't end up leaving tell 11:30 (ish), so it was a long, but lovely day!
(More pictures of yesterday, this past weekend, and are party we are having on Saturday coming soon Lord willing!)


Charity- no matter where life takes us, no matter how far we apart we are, no matter who comes along, no matter where we are or where God puts us- you will always be my sisters, and i will always love you, and no one can take that from me! I love you my dear beautiful sister, and i'm honored to have such a wonderful big sister to look up to.


A very happy birthday to Rose Blackston also! 1 year old- She's a little dear. And me and her already have a great friendship goen'. See she's a lot like me. First of all her name is Rose and mine is Tamara Rose . What else... she's very feisty... and um... well I've been called feisty (you guys think i am?) before. She adorable and I'm... ;) nvm, we don't have that in common i guess. The list goes on and on, and pray our little friendship will too. :)

So i got the bestest birthday present, the weekend before i had the bestest lead up to my birthday, and I've got the greatest sister and friend to share a birthday with. :) God is good indeed!

Verse: 1 Corinthians 15:58 -Therefore, my beloved brethren , be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your labor is not in vain in the Lord.

Song: "Here with out you"- Three Doors Down.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey,
cut pics
i love your song!!!
got to go
janae fisher

Unknown said...

Happy Late bday!!! Those are some seriously cute pics!!! You guys are beautiful!! I think it'd be fun to share a bday with a sister, and for that mater, I'd just like to HAVE a sister!! You guys are lucky, you have 2 each!!
Love you and miss you!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Late birthday!!

I want to come for your 18 and 21 b-day party!!!! I think that I will fly down......that sounds great:)

When exactly is your birthday?

I love your pics!!!!

have a great.....I guess that it would be monday there huh?

Love ya!!

Rya

Jessica said...

THat's so cool--I didn't know you two share a birthday. And the pictures are so cute! I'm glad you had a great bday!