Rooftops: Lostprophets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpmVAIkDnY8

Friday, December 29, 2006

They're Gone again,

Once again my brothers are gone, but this time I watched them walk away, instead of them watching me walk way. Yesterday at 11:20 (iss) they walked though those airport doors and *snaps fingers* just like that, they were gone.
I didn't really cry at the air port, all of yesterday I was actually reasonable happy (I'll tell you why in a minute), Wednesday was the killer. I guess I got all my tears out Wed night, cus' boy-oh-boy did I cry. Silently on the way home from the Glovers (at 9:45. our last car ride with just us 5 older kids for awhile), then when we got home I cried and cried for about 5 or 10 minutes alone in our dark living room. Then with my sisters a little after that. It was good though because I got all my tears out so my Brothers didn't see me cry.

I'm sure more tears will spill over later when it hits me that they are gone, but for now I'm ok. So Jono And Lou Blakston and their 4 kiddo's met us at the air port- before that we had breakfast at Jono's parents house- then after the goodbyes they came back to our house for lunch *laugh*, it was a lunch that turned into afternoon tea, then a game, then dinner, then a movie, then showers for the kids, then at 9:30 ish they left. :-) I was good to have them though, it made us happy. But when they left I hit the bunks, 4 hours of sleep made me very tired. But i didn't go to sleep right away, I heard the phone ring at 2:30 am- the boys calling to say they had made it safe- then I went to sleep till 9 something.

So, They left on a jet plane, and Lord willing they'll be back again in less then 5 months, But oh babe, I hatted to see them go.

1 comment:

Charity said...

what a sad day.
what a great song.
what a lovely sister.
what a hot day.
what a headache.
what a sweaty-ness...

...right.

love ya, my ex-SSSC-co-member!!!