Rooftops: Lostprophets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpmVAIkDnY8

Saturday, December 23, 2006

A big thanks to Zachary!

my dear brother, For helping me get the Rose thing back up and helping me out with my blog. Ok so I've got a pink blog.... is that to wierd? Well I can mess around with it still, not anymore right now. I'm sick of messing with this blog, but I hope you like it. Thanks again Zach!

Two more days till christmas. Are you ready? I'm not, Ive got all the gifts and everything i'm just not ready for this Christmas, everything' to wierd. But it does feel more like Christmas now then it did.
Welp God bless and have a very Merry Christmas all! (and if there is any, through a snow ball for me :))

~from the girl "down under"

2 comments:

Nathan said...

You mean Zach worked on a blog? I'll have to talk to him when he gets on the intelligent side of the world...

Tamara Rose said...

Eleni,

We did have out white Christmas, it hailed like three times during Christmas, It was so nice and cold (though all the Ossie's hated it :))! It almost felt like home. It was my favorite Christmas ever!

Nathan- Hey are your ditsings my Country!!?? I'll admit Australia doesn't compare to some things in America, but come on, out sheep dogs are smarter then your honor roll students! And Zachary helped me because he's a nice older brother. Maybe you should take tips from him. ;)