Rooftops: Lostprophets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpmVAIkDnY8

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

lalalalalife is wonderful

10 reasons why my life is wonderful!

#1. I've got my whole family here for Christmas.
#2. Saturday I went lazor taging and bowling with the bedfords
#3. I had a great run yesterday night
#4. I've got the best sisters in the world!
#5. I've got the greatest Brothers ever!
#6. Its warm.
#7. we have a beach 5 minutes away.
#8. I've got the best parents you could ever ask for!
#9. My church family loves me and I love them!
#10. My God has blessed my with great family, friends, and home, and He's always there!


:) Those are 10 reasons why I have a wonderful life!

thanks to Ruth for the great song!

"life is wonderful"-Jason Mraz

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

booteeful!!! Love the song even though you did steal it.

Charity said...

awwwwrrrr gorsh....yer makin me blush.

;o)

it takes some silence to make sound.

Tamara Rose said...

*smile*...

Andrew said...

nice song...

Edwin Allen Henry said...

dfputt? *laugh* (whoops, that mustn't've been it! now 'tis mteveiyu!)
So, first off, goodjy post. :) I thinks I agrees with yous on 1, 4, 5, 6(ish), 7, 8, 9, and 10! :)

And secondly, I was just thinking about whoever makes up all the word verification things for Google. It's a single graphic, so he/she/them must just type something random or whatever they feel like, and then use some word stretchy thingie to warp it a bit, then send it to google/blogger with what it originally says. So I wonder (if that's how it works) how many days someone sat in front of a computer, just typing random words and warping them, in order to give google/bloger a big database to use for word verification? :) Heh.

Well, thanks for the massage, Tamara - my back/shoulders really do feel much better, and 'twas very good to talk to you as well.

LYLAB (Love ya like a brother)! (i.e. I love you, and I'm your brother. I love you.)
-A