Rooftops: Lostprophets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpmVAIkDnY8

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Walk, walk, and walk more!

This past week I have walked more than I have every in my life! :) Ok maybe small exaggeration (sp) there, but not to much of one.

Wednessday: can't think what I did but I know that I walked some were.
Thursday: We went to McKinnon and counted 15000 houses (we really did, we walked aroud and counted house on each block it was to see how many fiers we needed to prit out)
Friday: Ran to and from Ray and Carolyn's, Helpt coath Footy and ran around wiht a bunch of little boys, went to Ray and Carolyn's again and ran home.
Saturday: went door to door giving out the fliers for the 60th aniversary service next Sunday.
Sunday: walked to church
Monday: Walked to Ray and Carolyn's agian (we took a really long way though) and walked back
Tuesday (today): went back up to McKinnon and passed out the rest of the fliers. Later tonight we are going to walk to bible study D.V.
Wednessday: We are Lord willing going to deliver junk mail.
:) So I have been doing a lot of walking.

In other new's. Sorry that I havn't updated in so long. Yesterday was the first time I have gotten on the comp in like 12 days. It was really though not having to worry about the computer, but I'm glad I have it and proububly will be making up for my miss of days in the next couple.

If you want to see pictures of dixon's creek and other things go to the picture blog. And if you wnat to here about it go to Charity's blog. Well I updated the song! Sorry about having the other one up so long. I'm not sure if I like that song. I'm still deciding but I know I LOVE this song! :) Matt Pluke finaly straylight run CD so we can listen to it now! YEAH

Wow I just realized its 5 min till we have to go to bible study so I better scoot along now. Have a wonderful week everyone! God bless

13 comments:

SaraY said...

Walking's good for ya :-) Haha, delivering junk mail...is that legal? I know here you can't put it in a mailbox if you hand-deliver it.

Andrew said...

I've had weeks like that...

Tamara Rose said...

Saray- Its not junk mail junk mail, its new's paper. They call add's and stuff junk mail. :) I don't think we'll get arested, well it least I hope not. So its more a new's paper route.

Charity said...

took him long enough to give back my beautiful CD!!! Hehe walking is great. I love taking late night (or at least night) walks with you and Maria. We have such fun. that's a plus of being here... I never really liked taking walks before. I love it here. Especially looking at the city lights on the way to the Glovers'. :-)

Unknown said...

hey tamara.
i've been here.
bye tamera.

Amy Thorne said...

Wow, scoot is a sweeeeeet word, Tamara.

Did you call me when I was asleep?? Bummer... maybe next time I'll be awake -- or someone can put the phone right up to my ear and you can scream. That would be lovely.

rayhe said...

Tamara... are you still alive?? See I may not email you but I do keep up with you on your blog :)

Charity said...

umm......

UPDATE!?!?!

rayhe said...

Tamara, I am worried about you. Zachary hasn't convinced you to join MOAB has he? I hope not because I would love to read more of your thoughts!

Andrew said...

wow it's uh, june 30th...and you last post was in april...lol!!

Tamara Rose said...

I know i know i will update.... uhh sometime. :( sorry i haven't in so long. Life gets a bit busy some times. No Zachary hasen't covenced me to join the MOB. and i hope ya'll haven't forgoten me. A post is comming... hopfully sooner rather than later.

Anonymous said...

Tamara, would we ever forget you?!?!?! Don't be absurd! :) Hope you're doing great wherever you are and with whatever you're doing! I'm doing great but going to bed now! love, flo

Charity said...

SHEESH TAMARA! UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!