Rooftops: Lostprophets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpmVAIkDnY8

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

THANK YOU, CHARITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So... I'm finally back. No, Zachary didn't convince me to become a MOABite. I just took a break from blogging for a while. But, oh baby, it's GREAT to be back! Especially with this GREAT new template which my dear sister, Charity, has spent a couple hours "creating". Isn't it perfect?! And the picture is SO CUTE! We took it the other day at the Glovers'. In the picture with me is Joshy (and Maria, standing behind).

Wow... a lot has happened. The Missions Team came and went. My wonderful brothers came and are still here until the end of the year. Allen is in Geelong right now, but Zachary is here with us. They have both started Uni - Zachary at Monash, Allen at Deakin. It's so great to have them around! :)

I wonder if anyone will even look at this, considering I haven't updated in 3 or 4 months. Well, they better 'cause it's been SO LONG and I want to get back into blogging business. :)

Hmm.... I could probably write about a ten page report of my life, but most likely many of you already know what's going on. And if you don't know, you probably don't care. You can always go to
Charity's or Maria's blog, though.

So for now, just let me know what you think of the new look. And I'm going to try and post some pictures in the near future for your enjoyment. PLEASE comment and keep coming because I am seriously back in business!


12 comments:

Charity said...

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH I AM SOOO GENIUS! I LOVE IT!!!!!

*tear* :')

this is so beautiful. Ahhhh I love it, love it, LOVE it!!! Makes me want to change MY template. Hmmm...

Anonymous said...

i love your new blog. put a picture of me on it :)

love you tamara

Tamara Rose said...

Ahh i love this template! Thanks a million Charity! Your the greatest big sis who has the same birthday as me ever! ;) Thanks. Love you (this is for Charity if she's reading it)

Please comment peeps i know i haven't updated in so long but comment please! ;)

Micah said...

Tamara,
I guess the template is OK. Kidding, looks reeeeal nice. Hey though, hows about you go to your blogger setup page and turn on the RSS feed (there's a little check box for RSS), because then I can put your blog next to all my other blog friendies. Also, in that email you're going to send us, you need to put in your Skype contact stuff!

rayhe said...

Tamara!
Welcome back to the world of blogging! I for one have been faithfully checking your blog waiting for a post. You see this summer I haven't had much to do and I was relying on the blogging world to keep me entertained... not really... but you know I still was waiting for you to post.

Christina said...

Ah, please give us that 15 page report about your life we'd love it!! (atleast I would).

Also, the template is beautiful.....where can I get it? and how do you create one?

Charity said...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ifweconcentrate/90810934/

^ aww! (pic of you and the Humphreys)

Amy Thorne said...

This is officially the coolest blog template EVER!!! You rock!! Whoo-hoo!! __scottish wannabe/amy

Rachel said...

I see that you still have readers! Yay! I was worried that I was alone in checking week after week... ;) Anyway, lovely new template; I love it!

Anonymous said...

Tamara I absolutely LOVE the new template. It's definitly got class. :) I'm so glad that'll be writing more...it makes me so happy! love ya! flo :)

Anonymous said...

Tamara, I was under the impression that I had already comented you, but I guess I hadn't.
So... I'll have to give you a real comment soon. This is for until then.
Glad to see a new post, and the blog is really nice! (new template and all)

Love,
Allen

Tamara Rose said...

aww! Thanks y'all for the comments! ;) I'm glad you like the new templat i love it to!

Amy- heh its funny your the scottish wannabe, and we are the Aussie wannabe's! :)

thanks, Beth, Micha, Charita, Allen Eleni, Christna, Hannah, Flo, and Rachel (and Amy i already thanked you!;)) I love the comments guys! Keep um up! ;)