Rooftops: Lostprophets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpmVAIkDnY8

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Swimming in the beach in winter....

Can you say crazy? Yeah well, that's precisely what I thought when Maria first asked if I wanted to ride down and go to the beach, but I decided it would probably be fun. So Zach, Ben, M.J. and me all rode about 50 min to this beach (I have no idea why we rode so far, we have a beach like 5 or 10 min away on a bike) And I'm talking massive hills! Huge. It was an alright balance of how many were on the way there and how many were on the way back.

In my brilliance, I knew we should wear shorts under our pants. So we did, and after the long journey there we hid our stuff in a bush that we had to climb like 14 feet to get to (just to make sure it wouldn't be seen and that it would be hard to get to). So Maria and were probably in the water the most, but we all got wet. Even though I cut my feet on sharp rocks, rough sand, rocky hills, and - the worst - the dreaded snails,. ;) and even though the water was freezing cold, it was still cool! It was sunny one minute then super windy and rainy the next. Sometimes you couldn't hear yourself talk! But we got some cool pictures and got to hang out together. I definitely think that's the coolest thing - hanging out with family. ;) The beach is about the only thing left these days that is free and great fun! Even in the winter.

Well I need to go. Just to tell you again) I'm officially back into the blogging world! Hope you all love my template as much as myself and Charity. Thanks for the comments. Have a great Sunday, everyone!

4 comments:

BamFam said...

"And I'm talking massive hills! Huge. It was an alright balance of how many were on the way there and how many were on the way back."

Its funny how that works out. Unless its in my Dad's stories of "back when I was a kid." Back then the the walk to school in 6' of snow was uphill both ways.

I guess I'll tolerate your template since you are a girl after all. We're too lazy to mess with our cookie cutter blog template.

we'll see you guys in a week or so at Mt. Baw Baw! It had better snow heaps!

-b

Christina said...

Do you like living in Australia, Tamara? and do you have MSN Messenger?

Anonymous said...

Hey Tamara, cool template. I'm awed that Charity could do such a thing!!! Love you.

mary

Tamara Rose said...

Brandon- THanks for the comments.
:) yeah my dad says the same thing about his childhood stories. I never understood how he could walk up hill both ways. :) lol
Hey i think my template! And yours is really nise! I can't waite till monday! Its going to be sweet! And i'm defenently going to get you with a couple of snow balls! ;)

Christina- Well i have AIM pretty much the same thing, actaully AIM is better. ;)

Mary- heh yeah charity can amaze us all. :) Love you to.