Rooftops: Lostprophets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpmVAIkDnY8

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Let it snow, let it snow!

I really want it to snow in the Mountains! It needs to snow in the Mountains! See next week, monday-Frinday, Our family and a bunch of other people are going to Mount Baw Baw. Its going to be a blast! Except I'm learning how to ski here in Augest! Which is a bit wierd, first that is is winter in August, and second that i'm learning how to ski here! Ok thats a lot wierd! ;) Allen and Zahcary are coming up Thursday night. It would be cool if they could come the whole time but they have school.

Maybe you all should pray for me, or all the people out on the slops who are going to get run over. :) Some one's going to get hurt I just know it. :-P Hopfully I won't kill anywon or myself.

My suitcase is so full! I was kind of sad when I was packing, which is wierd because I love to pack (or I did), and I couldn't figure it out but I think it was because The last time I packed was when we moved and all the feelings were coming back. Its pathetic I know but I don't like packing anymore. It reminds me to much of Leaving.

*sigh* but even though I am a big nervase and a bit sad, I'm still very excited. I miss snow in the winter. Now when Christmas comes and i'm swiming in the ocean, thats just going to be to wierd. Charistmas on teh beach, thats pushing it! ;)

God Bless ya'll

5 comments:

Charity said...

yayyyy for SNOW! Let's try not to kill ourselves (or eachother for that matter) on this li'l adventure, alright?

Rachel said...

Oh, I love skiing!!! I also love the fact that Australia has winter when I can't ski here. That just might induce us to visit you some summer...I mean winter.

Christina said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog. I know what it's like to be away from "the Homeland" as I call it (a.k.a. Lafayette) and it does hurt.

As of this moment, I'm downloading AIM so hopefully I'll see you there!

SaraY said...

Wow...snow...I haven't even thought about the stuff for a while now. Hope you guys have fun!!!

Charity said...

whohoo, we OWNED, sista! :-D