Rooftops: Lostprophets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpmVAIkDnY8

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Swiming and breaking records.

Ok So I didn't break a recored in swiming. Those are two difrent stories.

First of all swiming. So I joined a swim team. Monday (yesterday) I went to the highschool up the hill from us, and swim for about 15 min doing difrent strocks for this guy named Rob. He was a really nice guy. He basicly told me what group (they have difrent leavels) I should be in. So starting in two Saturdays. I was really nervace because fist off, I have never swam on a team or anything before, Secondly I always get nevace going to new things whith people I don't know, But I'm sure it will be really fun and good.

Ok the recored breaking was from yesterday. If you haven't heard we have seen the Plukes for 23 days in a row and It would have kept going, we acrtually had planed to go to a bibly study with them yesterday, But atlas it had to stop. All the Pluke children were sick (or had just gotten over from being sick) So they couldn't make it. But 23 days in a row is still a good record and I'm sure we'll keep that record for a while, Or it least till we break it. :-P

Well I better go soon. I need to read the bibly study for tonight so I must end this and go get ready. Have a wonderful beautiful day and week. Today has been so sunny and beautiful It just makes me think how wonderful God is to make days like today! God bless everyone!

Song of the post: Out of the Blue by Delta Goodrem.
An Austrailan singer.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering how you did in the swimming. Thanks for the update, Miss you all, Grandma Cole

SaraY said...

You'll do great on the swim team! :-) Have a nice day or night or whatever it may be in the land of Australia right now...

Anonymous said...

Hope you have fun on the swim team Tamara. Personally I would probably die, but I'm sure you'll do great! Oh and have fun at Dixon creek too! love ya. flo

Andrew said...

ahh, a swim team...i should prolly join one...but, knowing me, it prolly won't happen...lol
i'm sure you'll enjoy yourself!

Katie said...

What a record!

Mary said...

That's cool about the swim team, I'm sure you'll do grat!!

And that record is insane!! Congrats you guys ;)!

Anonymous said...

Good luck on the swim team Tamara!