Rooftops: Lostprophets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpmVAIkDnY8

Friday, April 07, 2006

Time to delet it!

Don't worry I'm not going to delet my blog (sorry Zachary ;)) I'm going to, enless many people andvise my not to, Delet my xanga.

So if you read it and love it than I may consider not deleting it, but other wise this blog is all i need for now.

So speak now or forever hold your peace.

Ok well Benji' and james's (Pluke) little fotty thing is calling so i must go. Have a wonderful day. Hope your's is warmer and less rainy than mine has been. :)

5 comments:

Charity said...

haha yeah it's rather wet and cold here... read my post about LOTR! I love reading it with the background music. Hehe yes I am a dork and love reading my posts after I publish them! I LOVE MY BLOG!!! :-D Yeah I prolly should delete my xanga, too, but I still have a couple faithful commenters on it.

Anonymous said...

Ya I couldent even keep up with one blog. Let alone a xanga!

Andrew said...

well, i just read your blog, so do what you will with your xanga...your blog is interesting so why have a xanga??

SaraY said...

I had a xanga pretty much just so i could comment on friends' Xangas. Yeah, I think you should delete....mine probably should be put out of its misery as well!

Tamara Rose said...

Sarah- Thats actually why I got it. So i could comment on my friends. ;) I had forgotten so i think i'll just leave it up but maybe not post on it. I donno. After I posted that i wanted to delet it I looked at it and wanted to keep it. :)

Daniel- You just need to update! :)