Rooftops: Lostprophets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpmVAIkDnY8

Wednesday, September 05, 2007



Friends walk in and out of your life...

..only good friends leave foot prints.

If I've learned one thing, it's this; you never know when God will send a friend to come knocking on your door.

(-: Elli- five weeks ago she was just a niece of a family i baby-sit for, coming from Germany out to Aus for 5 weeks holiday. Now, she is back in Germany and i have made a new best mate!
The past 5 weeks us girls have used every spare minute to spend time with Elli. We girls took her to the city on two occasions. She's had dinner with us it least 6 times. I went to with her, Walter and Gabriel (her uncle and aunt) and there four boys to the Great Ocean Road for a weekend why she was here. We girls have had a few sleepovers with Elli, watched a few movies, laughed till our sid's ached, and just all-a-round loved every minute we spent with our new friend.


at the Frankston train station before we went to Melbourne


Elli and i listend to our music one side..


and Charity and maria sat accross from us and listend to their music.


Flinders train station..


Starbucks..


La Porchetta!


to much fun..

I love you (ich liebe dich), Elli dear. Come back soon! I miss you already (ich vermiss dich)! And thank you God, for sending a friend...

Proverbs 27:9 Ointment and perfume delight the heart, And thew sweetness of a man's friend gives delight by hearty counsel

Song~ "Black Roses Red"- Alana Grace

6 comments:

Charity said...

yep yep YEP

I personally believe that US Americans can help those Germans who don't have maps by showing them around Australian cities for the sake of our children.

Ich Liebe Dich.

Anonymous said...

aww. Well, like you said, it was nice to have a "break" with Elli around.

Charity: and whereee did this conviction come from?? :o|

p.s.
elli has nice shoes...

Charity said...

haha, umm...Miss North Carolina? Something like that.

Tamalia -- I never speak to you anymore. So either quit getting on the computer when I want to talk, quit getting sick so mom makes you go to sleep, or UPDATE ABOUT YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, if you did all three, I would feel much better about our current relationship. :)

p.s. the US Americans blah blah blah thing isn't nearly as funny as it was last week. Now I just laugh about the "here ya go, dog" thing in the middle of the night.

the green sharpie! said...

i know a few friends who've left their footprints in my life... :-)

::echoing ben:: yep, elli has rather awesome shoes.

and you all have rather adorable smiles on your faces! :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey I really miss you guys. I am sorry I didn't get to see you guys when you were here. Hope to see you soon.
Love Tony

Charity said...

TONY COMMENTED ON YOUR BLOG???? I am jealous.

Why do I bother to check YOUR blog when you LIVE a bed below me and NEVER update anyway?!?!?