Rooftops: Lostprophets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpmVAIkDnY8

Saturday, July 28, 2007

My Incredible summer!

On June 14th we left for the United States of America... we where going home for 5 weeks and I wasn't planing on wasting a minute of it.

If I could sum up the whole trip in one word it would have to be.... Magical or Amazing... or wonderful, or beautiful.... hm, I actually don't think it can be summed up in one word. :) actually maybe GRAND :-D yup, that pretty much sums it all up!

Enjoy some of the pictures of our time. God bless you, lovely friends.

(these are all out of order but i hope you get the general drift)































now... I'm back in Australia.... sitting here in the cold... missing my summer, my friends, my old life... but knowing this is where God put me, right here and now, and this is where i am supposed to be.
live life, love it, know God is the only hope you have in it.
God bless.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

:-) glad you could come, lil' bear. Grace and Peace.

Lemony Snicket said...

Yeah, go ECHO! We miss you guys.

Sam

(Forgive the pen name, I guess I have an overabundence of creativity)

Mary said...

"better to have loved and lost then to have not loved at all" sort of the same idea, but only with traveling. I'm so glad you guys were able to come, I'm missing you greatly though :(. heh those last few calls to your house, although not to your lovely self, were spent talking with you and I really enjoyed that. I love you tomato!

Maria JoAnn said...

What amazingly good times!!!!!

I love the pictures. Every single one of them! I really should get around to putting pictures from our trip up on my website. Hopefully this weekend if we can actually recover them I can put them up. That is if I can recover the makings of my website. I sure hope we can get everything back.

Well, I guess then I will have to transfer things to my compy, oh well, it shouldn't be that complecated.

I am rambling, so I better end this comment, but maybe I should take after you and Chaza and UPDATE!!!! One of these days, you better watch out cuz it will be the best post ever!!!!!!!

the green sharpie! said...

I do believe GRAND is the only way, or I guess, word. But anyways, I am so glad you got to come to America and that I got to see you and that you had a great time and for all your beautimous words and pictures and FOR YOU!!!!

LOVE YOU LIL' BUN!!!!!!!!!

Charity said...

"i'm a wreck
i really can't explain it
but i
i hear the music when i
look at you...
this is the soundtrack
for our movie..."

i'd write more, but i already used up all my creativity in my last comment that wouldn't work on here.

Charity said...

"jump in and go
and we could drive for years
we could feel alive...
summertime, summertime
brought me back to thinking
you were mine
oh the summertime..."

(just had to add that. it was very necessary.)

Unknown said...

Hey Tamara!!
Nice pics!
It was really cool to meet you this year.

~K10