Rooftops: Lostprophets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpmVAIkDnY8

Saturday, April 28, 2007

~ I can only imagine ~




2 Corinthians 13:11 Finally, brethren, farewell. Become complete. Be of good comfort, be of one mind, live in peace; and the God of love and peace will be with you.

Psalms 121:3&4 He will not allow your foot to be moved; He who keeps you will not slumber. Behold, He who keeps Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.

So, goodnight my dear friends, sleep well, and take heart, for the Lord will watch over you, always!

with love
Tamara Rose


______________________________
I can only imagine- mercyme
-- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPLCaAu_H2U- that is another link to the same thing (just a little bit different and a different song Redeemer). And here is the story

9 comments:

Maria JoAnn said...

Well, thats pretty beautiful. The video still makes me tear up. It reminds me so much of the Coles. Those are great verses! Very comforting. Wellzers, school is calling. I love you lots and lots sissie!

p.s. Why can't ducks wear glasses?

I just finished listening to that odyssey. I absolutely cracked up at that part. ( I know I am kinda ruining the mood, but just to lighten things up a little.

Charity said...

WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVEN'T COMMENTED ON THIS YET!!!!!!!!!! And YOU, o sister of mine, have yet to comment on like the last FIVE posts of mine! Hmph.

Wow. I can't believe even MARIA beat me! Awwwww the Coles. I love those videos that bring me almost to tears (key word=almost *sigh*).

I kind of love you. We are kind of sisters. I kind of can't wait to take you to college with me. We are kind of going to rule Covie. ;o)

I know this is shockingly short for me, but I need to go to the story with Malia.

Charity said...

p.s. BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE EARS!! hahahahaah

Christina said...

man, Tamara, when are you gonna post?

Christina said...

PLEASE, TAMARA! POST!!

the green sharpie! said...

Tamara dear,
That was pretty much beautiful! Grand verses. So, comforting and peaceful. I can't wait to see you!
Love you buns!
<3
Leah Beth

Andrew said...

hey tamara...i am posting...so you should too...

the logic that beats all logic...period.

lol

Graham said...

wow, when andrew goes that far out of his way... posting, and then commenting to get you to post... enough said.

Well picked verses. I should send these to my mom. She is starting to freak out that I am going to be gone now.

Christina said...

Ooooh! I LOVE your display picture!!