Rooftops: Lostprophets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpmVAIkDnY8

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Stressed, tired, but SO happy that its Saturday and i'm alive! :-)



Ok so right now Im getting a massage by my wonderful sister Charity. And oh boy do I need it! See yesterday we went to Berwick (our lovely homeschool group :-P).... oh wait I must tell you what I did Thursday.


Ok so I was stressing about our debate we were supposed to have done the next day (Friday) and I had just started. We don't have to actually do the debate till next friday but our teacher wanted it done yesterday so we could perfect it all this week (which won't happen! ;)). So I was stressing because I was supposed to go over to Casey's in one hour and I had just started! Well Jakie came at 4:20 and I hadn't packed or anything, but I just threw everything in a bag and left. :) Leaving my lovely debate partner, aka Maria my sister, to finish. :) It was HEAPS of fun at Casey's (even though she had to work from 5:30-9)! But I only got 6 (at the most!) hr. of sleep, but I forgot about all my stresses and worries and just relaxed and had a lovely time, so that was great!


Ok so Friday morning, after we messed aroud and Casey did my hair ( :) look at the pic down below of it), Me, James, John, and Jakie were off to Berwick. And to my supprise my WONDERFUL sister had got all my jumbled thoughts and info I had thrown on a page, together and made it into a great speach... well as great a speach as it can be with a title of "That sewer water should be recyled" Yuck! But hey, I gatta do it. We had lunch (my favorite period! :)) then Drama, which was good, then sport! :) Was that fun or what!? Pluse it was raining and we were playing Ultimate Frisbee (pluse at lunch time I played soccer in the rain)! Even though it was very cold I had a blast, and had SO much energy for some unknow reason, maybe thats what lack of sleep does to me.


Anyways, now I'm tired today from all that 'muckin' aroud in the rain yesterday, but Charity was giving me a massage, :) she got tired i guess and is now on the compie again. Oh well it was very nice of her anyways. Look at here lovely new post. (P.S. I totally helped with that poem!).



Now the rain has gone and the sun has come out! *sigh*.... isn't it great to be alive!


Psalms-

27:13,
I am still confident of this: I will see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.
14, Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD.

94:18, When I said, "My foot is slipping,"
your love, O LORD, supported me.
19,
When anxiety was great within me,your consolation brought joy to my soul.

Here are some pic for all-ya'll enjoyment. :-)








Song of the post- "I wish I was a punck rocker"-sandi thom
This is like my all time favorite song ever.... ;) well maybe not, but I like it a lot!

9 comments:

Micah said...

hey! do you guys have a different calendar down there? Is it december?

Unknown said...

Hey! Nice pics, you are so cute!! You are a very pretty girl! I'm proud to call u my cousin...btw, nice site, i love what you did with it, it's super cool!
Danielle:)

Charity said...

lovely pictures. sepia is lovely, isn't it?? :o) I love your profile one (I really should go into photography! ha). Glad you had fun at Casey's.......even if me and M WERE still stuck at home being grounded. :-P (or whatever you want to call it--the trouble that YOU GUYS got me into! heheh) I am SO not looking forward to debate. Hello, did you learn ANYTHING from this class? Because as I recall, I wrote your last speech and M wrote this one! haha lucky duck. :-P Mine is going to be soooooooo bad, but that's ok! Wowie I am rambling on and on..........what fun. I need to go take a shower and get dressed. I hate getting dressed. I think the world should accept my PJs as my full-time clothing and get over it. Ha. Right. Ok. Leaving. Bye.

Nick said...

yeah why is it December? lol

Jodi said...

Gorgeous pictures of you, Tamara! And I LOVE that fire one too - very cool! You need to give your photographer a raise. :)

Charity said...

hey chickies....

mwuhahahaha!

Kaitlyn said...

Hey Tamara Rose,
Those pictures are BEAUTIFUL (cause you guys are so beautiful:o)! The one with you by the fence is esp. picturesque. I love your new (I don't know if it's that new but new since I've been here) blog skin. Hope everything is going well with you.
Love,
Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn said...

p.s. thanks for you comment on my blog!

Tamara Rose said...

Sorry Micah and Em and Nick, i should fix that, its still October. :) Thanks for informing me though.

thanks for the LONG comment Charity. :)

Damielle, Well i'm very proud to call you MY cousin! Your beautiful inside and out! ;)

Kat! :-) I'm so glad you commented! :)

Yup thanks Charity for the pic also! they are great! And Zachary!