Rooftops: Lostprophets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpmVAIkDnY8

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Australia!

Well I just wanted to say we made it! This is our 12th day hear (I think). I would love to write more but i need to go get back to school. It is a beautiful country though and I love the people hear! They are So sweet and Amazing! I love them :)!

I'm going to try to change my template soon becuase this one is getting a little old but not sure what i want it to look like or say. Sugjestions (sp) are welcome.

Hope every one has a wonderful day..... actually its night in the US ;) Well have a wonderful end of Wednessday.

Oh please write:

100 Foot Street
Frankston South, VIC 3199
Australia

I would love to hear from you. I'll try to put pic on hear soon or my dad will have them on our family websigh soon I hope. Zachary actually has some which are kind of sad so go look at them.

Oh One more thing Maria got a blog so you should go look at it! kittyluver1491.blogspot.com.

Love you all and miss you lots!! Please keep us in your prayers.

~Tamara Rose~

P.S. I havn't changed my name but like no one can say my name! Its worse than in the states! Its crazy! I knew i should have! ;) Oh well its a little late now.

3 comments:

Andrew said...

Hey, so you decided agianst a collosal post about Aussie?? Well if all of you guys put down masterpieces then you could just about fill a book!! well ttyl

Tamara Rose said...

hah! yeah well i don't think i will becuase no one will read it. I mgiht do a breef one but i don't think i'll do one like M.J and Charity. Enless people want me to which i don't think any one really care's so i proububly wont. I need to go to you blog i only have been there once. Ok well have a wonderful weekend! ttyl

rayhe said...

Tamara... glad you are enjoying Australia! I heard you said that people in Australia are much nicer than people over here, I wasn't offended though because I knew you meant everyone besides Hannah :) So did you leave half your school back here like Charity and Maria? Have a good day!
Hannah